Dental Equipment Sterilization Offered in Russel Lea
Infection control is of the highest importance to us.
Being a modern and safe dental practice, Jags Dental strictly adheres to recommended infection control protocols based upon guidelines set by the Australian Dental Association.
Our infection control protocols include:
• Infection control management
• Sharps management
• Glove, mask and bib management
• Potentially contaminated spills management
• Accidental injury and reporting
• Pre- and post- procedure, daily, and weekly cleaning
• Sterilizing room management
• Sterilization of instruments/equipment at Australian standards
• Use of chemical agents
• Vaccination Policy
Each member of our team receives supervised training in all protocols and procedures and adheres to these protocols at all times. In-service training to update infection control protocols and procedures are carried out regularly.
Should you have any concerns regarding our infection control please contact us on (02) 9712 0823